We’ve collected all the articles that can help you get caught-up before the convention—on Philly, on the AIA, and on the myriad speakers. Dive in!
- Denise Scott Brown on the unknown history of architecture and planning at the University of Pennsylvania
- The challenge of preserving architectural heritage in Philadephia
- (Re)Working Architecture (May 20) at the AIA Convention 2016
- A new future for Old City: Vision2026 puts Philadelphians, not tourists, first
- Vanna Venturi House to be preserved by new buyer
- The National Park Service releases guide to the cultural landscapes of Philadelphia
- SHoP and West 8 reveal plans for Philadelphia “Innovation Neighbrhood” at Drexel University
- Does Snøhetta’s design for a new library at Temple University spell the end of books?
- Neri Oxman, the Architecture League of New York Emerging Voices Winner
- The American Institute of Architects has chosen ten firms for the 2016 Housing Awards
- Here’s how Morris Adjmi’s ghostly aluminum carbon copy of a warehouse in Tribeca is shaping up
- How landscape architects Nelson Byrd Woltz are building a “soil sandwich” to keep plants from cooking at Hudson Yards’ rail-yard-topping Public Square
- SILO AR+D, the Architecture League of New York Emerging Voices Winner