Why should you join your colleagues in Washington, D.C. for CitiesAlive: 14th Annual Green Roof and Wall Conference this November?
- INSPIRING PROGRAMMING Learn about advancements in living architecture design, research, and policy. With this year's theme Rising to the Stormwater Challenge, be inspired by innovative approaches to stormwater management, and learn about industry-leading designs that are aesthetically pleasing and satisfy municipal stormwater management requirements.
- CONNECT Professional relationships are strengthened at CitiesAlive. Attend the Local Host Committee reception at Capitol View at 400, the 42-booth trade show, and the Awards of Excellence to connect with colleagues.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS Tour DC's most outstanding green infrastructure projects like Sidwell Friends Middle School and the US Tax Court Plaza.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CitiesAlive offers courses including Green Roof Design & Installation, Introduction to Rooftop Urban Agriculture, and new this year, Making it Work: How to Properly Construct Low Impact Development (LID) Green Infrastructure.
- Location, Location, location Washington, DC is not only at the forefront of green infrastructure policy, you'll also discover an eclectic mix of restaurants, local shops and American history. Enjoy all CitiesAlive festivities in the heart of DC - all located on DC’s Metro Red Line.
Visit CitiesAlive.org to plan your CitiesAlive.