Do you own, operate, or work at a firm that has applied for one of the federal coronavirus relief programs? If so, we want to hear from you!
AN is surveying architects and design firms that have applied to the Payroll Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL), or any of the other relief programs enacted by the CARES Act or administered through the Small Business Administration. Whether you have been approved or not, we want to hear your story so that we can better cover the current crisis and help the profession respond. All answers will be confidential and will not be shared without your express consent.
Send your answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- To what relief programs have you applied?
- When did you apply?
- Have you received any responses, approvals, or rejections?
- With which lender did you apply?
- How big is your firm?
- Where is your firm located?
- What hardships has your firm experienced since February 15, 2020?