Fall/Winter 2022: AN Interior 22
AN is excited to unveil the Fall/Winter 2022 issue of AN Interior! This latest issue explores the vanguard of architectural interior design across a variety of programs, scales, and formats, including our fifth annual Top 50 Architects and Designers list. Head to page 34 to read up on the firms and people driving innovation in the world of interiors.
Features about residential interiors present an exclusive look at a rich range of design sensibilities: From a poignantly sparse warehouse–turned–bachelor pad in Porto, Portugal, by fala atelier to Olson Kundig founding partner Jim Olson’s own art-filled condominium in downtown Seattle, there is something in here for everyone.
Issue 22’s special section centers sophisticated surface and textile applications as shown in thoughtful home renovations in Sydney, Australia, and Mill Valley, California, as well as through a number of curated product pages. Explore the neutral trend through the mediums of tiles, surfaces, and textiles, and read up on the latest wall covering and rug products.
Other features include a breezy vacation home in Mexico’s Valle de Bravo by Pérez Palacios Arquitectos Asociados, a sprawling apartment in Chicago designed by Norman Kelley to house an ever-changing art collection, and a renovated Boston townhome which revolves around an artfully detailed staircase, a collaboration between Studio J. Jih and Figure.
- In Collaboration: Eight cross-disciplinary design collaborations
- In Pictures: Breaking down the 23rd International Exhibition of the Milan Triennale: Unknown Unknowns: An Introduction to Mysteries
- In The Know: Aesop’s latest retail space in Toronto, designed by Odami
- In Store: Holly Hunt’s latest L.A. showroom, designed by Johnston Marklee
- In Show: A look at SFMOMA’s Conversation Pieces: Contemporary Furniture in Dialogue exhibition