March/April 2022: Healthcare
AN is excited to share our annual Emerging Voices issue with you! As always, we unveil the latest crop of honorees, as selected by The Architectural League of New York. Elsewhere in the issue, we pick through the promises and pitfalls that the metaverse presents to architects. We also explore how Russia’s invasion of Ukraine threatens the country’s heritage sites, including its modernist architecture. And in this month’s Anthology section, critics review a startup incubator, a culinary training center, and a renovation of a key Breuer design. Flip through to check out the full issue, and don’t miss our special healthcare report.
- Francis Kéré, 2022 Pritzker Prize laureate
- Moscow’s Strelka Institute due to close Tribute: Dan Graham, 1942-2022
- SHoP staffers bargain for better
- Paul Rudolph’s Boston Government Center under threat
- Studio Visit: MAD Architects
- Tom Wiscombe