Formica Corporation’s 2021 FORM Student Innovation Competition is officially open for submissions. The competition invites architecture and interior design students to design a furniture piece using Formica® Brand products under this year’s theme of “Design for the Next Generation.” Our world is changing rapidly, and creativity, flexibility, and adaptation will be key in the designs of tomorrow while still delivering on style and function today.
Open through March 12, 2021, the competition will be judged by a distinguished panel of industry and design professionals:
- Alda Ly, founder and principal, Alda Ly Architecture & Design
- Cheryl Durst, executive vice president and CEO of IIDA
- Cindy Allen, editor-in-chief, Interior Design Media
- Renee Hytry Derrington, managing principal, North American design, Formica Group
- Sarah Kuchar, owner and creative director, Kuchar
- Vern Yip, award-winning HGTV designer and author
The top three winning students will receive cash prizes and the opportunity to join Formica at NeoCon 2021 for a chance to network with industry professionals.
Competition submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, including complete competition details, resources, and rules, visit http://www.formica.com/studentcompetition.