The 5th Annual IIDA Healthcare Interior Design Competition honors and celebrates outstanding originality and excellence in the design and furnishings of healthcare interior spaces.
WHO SHOULD ENTER
This competition is open to participants worldwide. The design projects must have been completed in or after June 2014.
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Medical Practice Suites
- Medical Office Building Public Spaces
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care Facilities/Units
- Community/Academic/Teaching hospitals
- Senior Living & Residential Health, Care, and Support Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Community Based Service Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- To enter, prepare and submit to the entry form:
- Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number and e-mail
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- A 250-word description of the project challenges and a 250-word description of specific solutions to project challenges
- 7 – 10 images (under 1MB) of your project including a maximum of 3 floor plans (please see entry form for additional image guidelines)
- All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
The cost to enter is $200 per entry for IIDA Members and $300 per entry for non-Members. Each project may be submitted only once.