Advancing Construction Safety Leadership 2023 will be your opportunity to unite with dozens of forward-thinking senior leaders of safety from the likes of Skanska, Alberici Constructors, and Helix Electric to share best practices on creating top to bottom organizational commitment towards safety through people, processes, and technologies.
At the 4th annual Advancing Construction Safety Leadership you’ll:
– Optimize communication from the top down and foster leadership talent to establish a culture of safety and empowerment
– Discover the art of selling safety internally in order to create a superior shared safety framework and keep up with industry trends
– Understand the main drivers of the rising concern of mental health and well-being within the construction industry to inform prevention strategies
– Rethink and upgrade your safety training in order to ensure comprehensive upskilling and high worker retention levels
– Learn from real-life experiences and projects of safety leaders to build a more proactive and preventative approach and create a safer field environment for your workforce
Whether you are looking to apply data analytics to get ahead of incidents, improve your safety record and enhance commercial performance, or for practical process developments leading contractors are making, this conference will provide the lessons you need to take your strategy to the next level.