The Advancing Construction Enterprise Risk Management Summit is where finance, risk, and insurance professionals will share best practices in mitigating significant macro-level risks to the firm. From economic trends and managing subcontractors to standardizing safety processes and purchasing suitable insurance, you’ll ensure your firm is protected for whatever lies ahead.
This meeting is the latest addition to the highly acclaimed Advancing Construction series and is your opportunity to benchmark best practices with industry leaders. Highlights for the 2019 event include:
– Insight from economic experts on the current economic cycle and the severity of the next downturn to prepare your firm for what’s to come
– Case studies in how to diversify, reduce risk and prepare your firm for the possible economic futures
– Lessons learned from prequalification to ensure the selection of the right subcontractors and prevent the disruption that comes with subcontract default cases
– Ensuring unnecessary risk is not taken on through improper contract review and taking on risks to appease owner relationships
– Managing the rising cost of insurance and enforcement of requirements in-firm