Advancing Preconstruction 2020 (Las Vegas, May 4-7) is the ultimate end-to-end preconstruction conference covering estimating, bidding, design coordination, technology, project setup and subcontractor management. You’ll how to forge integrated preconstruction workflows and ensure every project is set up.
- Conceptual cost estimating on small, medium and large projects
- Cost forecasting including labor and material escalation
- Streamlining constructability reviews and value engineering
- Leveraging historical data analytics to prioritize bidding
- A dedicated track for subcontractor case studies
- Client-led sessions on feasibility studies, defining scopes and budget
Whether you’re a VP Preconstruction at an ENR 100 firm, an estimator for a small trade, an owner embarking on a new project or a designer looking to work more collaboratively, there’s something on the agenda for you.