The Architecture Film Festival London returns for its third edition with a program of virtual film screenings, which will take place in June 2021.
The festival consists of two sections: the International Film Competition and a series of Capsules, a collection of diverse, thematic screenings, essays, and events curated by invited guests.
The International Film Competition will host an Open Call for submissions until April 4. From the list of all film submissions, 18 finalists in 6 different categories will be considered by a juried panel. The jury members for the 2021 edition are:
1. Simon Allford (Co-founder & Director AHMM, President-elect RIBA)
2. Ila Bêka & Louise Lemoine (Bêka & Lemoine, Filmmakers, Teachers Diploma 16 AA School, London)
3. Rosa Rogina (Programme Director NLA, Head of Programming LFA)
4. Jordan Rowe (Centre Manager UCL Urban Laboratory, Urbanist in Residence Museum of London)
5. Matthew Quinn (Director Squint Opera (NY), Senior Advisor to NLA)
The 6 best films selected by the jury will be announced on June 25, and each film director will receive a unique commemorative award.
Due to Covid-19, this year’s festival will be held online with a combination of ticketed and free content.
For more information about the festival, including the International Film Competition, please visit our website at http://archfilmfest.uk/, or connect with us on Instagram @archfilmfest.uk.