Rising to the Stormwater Challenge.
+700 Delegates | +100 Speakers | Networking Events | Trade Show | Training | Exclusive Tours
Join green roof and wall industry leaders this November in North America’s foremost city for green roof policy and implementation – Washington, DC – for the CitiesAlive: 14th Annual Green Roof & Wall Conference.
CitiesAlive will focus on stormwater management with technical sessions on policy, research, emerging technologies and design. Explore the science behind green roof and wall performance and learn how these technologies are enabling designers to meet municipal stormwater management requirements.
Build your professional network and discover industry opportunities by attending the 42-booth trade show, touring some of DC’s best green infrastructure projects, and attending the Local Host Committee Reception at Capitol View at 400.
All CitiesAlive events are taking place at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC), unless otherwise noted in the conference agenda.
A sample of CitiesAlive speakers:
- Keynote: George Hawkins, Esq, CEO & GM, DC Water
- Keynote: Sabine O’Hara, Dean & Director, Landgrant Programs, University of the District of Columbia
- Keynote: Tommy Wells, Director, Department of Energy & Environment
- Keynote: Gail Vittori, Co-Director, Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems
- Barbara Deutsch, FASLA, Executive Director, Landscape Architecture Foundation
- Jason Long, Partner, OMA
- Hallie Boyce, RLA, ASLA, Partner, OLIN
- Kevin Kampschroer, Chief Sustainability Officer, U.S. General Services Administration
- Charlie Miller, P.E., Founder & President, Roofmeadow
- Bill Retzlaff, Associate Dean/Professor, SIUe
- Brad Rowe, Professor, Michigan State University
- Randy Sharp, GRP, FCSLA, ASLA, LEED AP
This year, let’s rise to the stormwater challenge.
Register at citiesalive.org today!