Facades+ is the leading conference on performance and design of the building envelope. The audience cuts across all sectors of the AEC industry from the fields of architecture, engineering, construction, fabrication, development and education, bringing together leading figures from top firms around the country. Be inspired and learn how to innovate all steps of facade implementation—from systems and materials to designs and delivery strategies.
The goal of the Facades+ conference is to focus on the design and performance on the next generation of facades. We provide proven insights on how to make your ideas become reality. We bring together some of the world’s most productive building professionals and leading researchers to share insights on how facades ideas are brought to life.
- Hauke Jungjohann, Principal, Thornton Tomasetti
- Andrea Love, Director of Building Science, Payette
- Brad Prestbo, Senior Associate | Boston Co-chair, Sasaki
- Stephen DeSimone, President, DeSimone Consulting Engineers
- Paul Kassabian, Structural Engineer, SGH
- David Manfredi, Founding Principal, Elkus Manfredi Architects
- David Fixler, Principal, EYP Architecture and Engineering