Come to METROCON19 Expo & Conference to connect with, learn from, and do business with Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, Facility Managers, Real Estate Professionals, Students & other Essential Industry Members catering to the built environment.
Organized by volunteer leaders from ASID Texas, ASID Texas Gulf Coast, CSI Dallas, NEWH Dallas, and USGBC Texas, METROCON’s exhibitors and educational sessions cater to the education, healthcare, hospitality, institutional, multifamily, residential, retail, and workplace design fields.
Enjoy the following at the 2019 event:
- Wednesday evening Kick-Off Party at the expanded and renovated offices of A&D firm Corgan
- Trade Show featuring an array of products and services catering to all market segments
- Thursday afternoon networking Happy Hour and Friday mid-morning Bubbly Break featuring champagne cocktails
- Thursday evening Design Crawl through the Dallas Design District showrooms of Allsteel, National, and Steelcase
- Creative Design Vignettes by area A&D firms celebrating the breadth of our industry
- 41 affordable Health, Safety, Welfare Continuing Education Courses for Architects & Interior Designers, many of which are also approved by AIA, EDAC, and/or GBCI, and all of which are approved by IDCEC
METROCON has something for everyone. Whether you need to find some new resources, fulfill your continuing education requirements, find some inspiration, scout for new talent, expand your design practice, connect with longtime A&D industry friends, or establish some new working relationships, this show’s for you!