Moran Museum of Art presents MORAN FOLLY 2016 that is trying to expand its area to various art fields under the slogan “Moran, The New Art Platform.” Located in Namyangju city, Korea, the museum has planned on expanding its space to the nearby Moran Cemetery Park.
The theme of the MORAN FOLLY 2016 is ‘peaceful Dynamics’.
We are looking forward to a great art piece that emanates energy in its geographical specialty tranquility and silence.
- Theme : Peaceful Dynamics
- The chair of the jury : Anton Garcia-Abril
- Open to all artists
- Teams are restricted to 3 participants in one team, participants cannot be changed after the application submission
- One of the team members is responsible for contacting the representative of the Moran Museum of Art for submissions
- Application Instruction and Guideline
1) Application Instructions:
- Download the application form from the Moran website, fill it out, and upload the form with the artwork files on webhard or send by email
2) Contents of the Application:
- Page1: Present interpretation of the topic, concept decision, and thinking processes by using text, diagram, and images
- Page 2: Sketch of the work or 3-Dimensional perspective drawings- 1 Main cut, 2 or more partial cuts, and description of the installation process
3) Application Submission
- 1st submission
- -Deadline: August 8, 2016
- -Submitting work format: Sketch or perspective drawing
- -Size of the submitting work should be two A3 papers, in JPG file format (larger than 300dpi)
- -File name: 2016_moranfolly_artist’s name_01.jpg,
- 2016_moranfolly_artist’s name_02.jpg
- -Submit by email or upload on webhardWebhard: Upload application form and image files (ID:moranfolly/PW2015)Email: Send application form and image files firstname.lastname@example.org