Automated and intelligent systems are becoming more prevalent, with reports indicating that robotics, autonomous transport, artificial intelligence, and other technologies will increasingly replace functions currently filled by paid workers over the next decade. Join us as IEEE TechEthics hosts a public panel session on current and future impacts of these transformative technologies on the workforce.
– Birgitte Andersen (Big Innovation Centre)
– Joanna Bryson (University of Bath)
– Michael Chui (McKinsey & Company)
– Vinicius Pinheiro (International Labour Organization)
– Mark A. Vasquez ME’88 (IEEE; moderator)
Registration is required to attend the live event. This event is general admission and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited. Please register at bit.ly/IEEECooperUnion_FutureOfWork.