A New Virtual Forum of Dynamic Live Conversations with the Design Industry’s Most Admired Designers and Architects, Hosted by Acclaimed Design Editor Zahid Sardar
“SPOTLIGHT With Zahid Sardar” is a new dynamic, fun and informal virtual forum, hosted by acclaimed design editor Zahid Sardar, showcasing design projects, discussing leadership and unique points of view. The talks illuminate ideas and creativity where design is engaged to solve everything from global issues affecting billions of people, to rarified, customized design programs.
The new series features a select group of major players from a cross-section of the design industry, including architecture, interior design, landscape design, and industrial design. The 40-minute webcast format includes a visual presentation of recent work, and a personal live interview with Zahid Sardar discussing some of the most creative ideas today we can all use in the new world we face.
A co-branded partnership with San Francisco Design Week 2020, SPOTLIGHT is an independent production conceived by Zahid Sardar and PR and marketing consultant Coralie Langston-Jones, founder of SocialBlueprint. Interviews are available for viewing at https://sfdesignweek.org/.
- ROBERT BRUNNER, industrial designer, founder/partner of Ammunition.
- ANDREA COCHRAN, landscape architect, founding principal of Andrea Cochran Landscape Architecture
- SCOTT HUDSON, founder & CEO of Henrybuilt
- GARY HUTTON, interior designer, founder of Gary Hutton Designs
- CLIVE WILKINSON, FAIA FIIDA, architect, founder of Clive Wilkinson Architects
- JAMES LORD & RODERICK WYLIE, landscape architects, partners of Surfacedesign
- TAKASHI YANAI, FAIA, architect, partner of Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney
SPEAKER TOPICS: Click Here
- GARY HUTTON, June 15, 10AM–11AM Pacific Standard Time, USA
- JAMES LORD & RODERICK WYLIE: June 16, 5PM–6PM, Pacific Standard Time, USA
- CLIVE WILKINSON, June 17, 10AM–11AM, Pacific Standard Time, USA
- ROBERT BRUNNER, June 17, 5PM–6PM, Pacific Standard Time, USA
- SCOTT HUDSON, June 19, 10AM–11AM, Pacific Standard Time, USA
- TAKASHI YANAI June 24, 5PM–6PM, Pacific Standard Time, USA
- ANDREA COCHRAN: June 25, 2PM–3PM, Pacific Standard Time, USA
WEBCAST REGISTRATION, ATTENDEES:
($39 SF Design Week Access Pass to all events)
Please view the full schedule when it goes live June 8, 2020.