As an Advanced Parametric Architect, you will join the architecture and construction team to work on EBIOS stations.
You are passionate about 3D printing, complex geometry and extreme environment.
You want to contribute in building environmental solutions for our planet as well as advancing our path towards space exploration on Mars.
This is a fantastic opportunity for forward-thinking and ambitious parametric designers who are passionate about pushing the limits of what design can achieve, both on Earth and in the future on Mars.
The ideal candidates should have strong design sensibilities, effective management and team leadership skills, a flexible mentality, strong communication skills, and later stage experience on constructed projects.
- Coordinate the architecture team
- Design, analyze, and implement in a fast paced environment
- Manage a project from concept to studies through construction
- Holds design reviews and presentations among peers
- MSc degree in Architecture (or equivalent)
- Portfolio which demonstrates understanding of complex geometry
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Rhino + Grasshopper
- Experience with Revit as well as interoperability with Rhino
- Experience with programming languages
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-7+ years of experience
- Overseen or assisted in overseeing a team
- Experience in multiple phases of the design, from implementing a design concept to preliminary studies through to construction
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
- Experience in geometric optimization and fabrication processes for complex geometry and curvature
- Technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking
- Good team player with the ability to organize both own work and others
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to learn and grow
Paris (France) / Los Angeles (USA)