CWA is a traditional architectural firm located just outside of the Yale campus in New Haven CT. Our practice largely consists of higher education, municipal and affordable housing. We are seeking a talented individual who can work within a team or independently while using the latest digital technologies. Required attributes include:
- A minimum of five years experience.
- A minimum of a BARCH or MARCH degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work on a team with fellow workers and consultants.
- Superior Revit skills.
- Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Excellent presentation skills. Adobe skills, including In-Design and Photoshop are a plus.
- Experience producing contract documents and construction drawings.
- Familiarity with building codes.
- Familiarity with performing contract administration duties, including preparing meeting minutes and field reports.
- The ability to establish and maintain deliverable schedules.
- Reliability: while we offer a measure of flexibility, this position is full time, Monday through Friday.
This position offers benefits, including health insurance, a retirement plan, paid time off and holidays.