studio M MERGE is small, woman owned, multi-disciplinary firm located in Oakland. Design and team centered, we highly stress and value the importance of collaboration in our office. Collaborating with our clients, master builders, artisans and experts in the fields of construction, energy efficiency and water management we build amazing teams and projects. Everyone in our studio is a self starter, motivated and loves what they do. We juggle the responsibilities of work and family and provide a supportive environment to do so. Our project types includes custom homes, new construction, remodels, additions, master planning and landscape architecture. As well as landscape architecture for multi-family housing, and school projects including maker spaces. Some of our projects can be found on our website: www.studiommerge.com and our HOUZZ site.
We currently have over 18 projects and need more talented and motivated people to join our team!
We need a part time or full time project architect /designer to manage projects and work with project teams on all phases from design through construction. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3-5 days /week
- Minimum B.Arch.; Master of Architecture preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in architecture offices
- Strong design skills
- Strong hand drawing skills
- Must have strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in site planning, master planning and landscape a plus
- Ability to research, work in a team and collaborate
- Experience with Type V construction
documents; building code and permitting
- Proficiency in Archicad, Adobe Suite, 3-D modeling
- MAC based user
- Strong organizational, writing and interpersonal skills
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Licensed in California
How to Apply:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please e-mail cover letter, resume, references and work samples.
Format: pdf format required.
Address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: studio M team position- architect