JENSEN Architects is an award-winning, 24-person, design-oriented architecture firm located in downtown San Francisco. Our studio is currently engaged in a variety of creative design work including cultural, educational, residential, retail, commercial, and mixed-use projects of various scales. We’re interested in a critical approach to design, engaging contemporary culture, and exploring innovative construction techniques in search of design solutions that are elegant, effective, and environmentally sensitive.
- The available position is full-time with salary and benefits commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications. We’re looking for an energetic and motivated designer to join our collaborative studio; successful candidates will possess the following skill-set:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional architecture office
- Superior design aptitude and passion for design excellence
- Positive attitude and comfort working in a collaborative manner
- Excellent communication and proven track record managing design delivery process
- Comprehension of all phases of design/project delivery including scheduling, budgeting, design, permitting, construction documents, and construction administration
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of architectural design process, detailing, building materials and methods, building codes, and comprehensive understanding of entitlements process
- Strong drafting, 3D modeling, and presentation skills
- Deep working knowledge of Revit; minimum 3 years working with program in a professional office on 2-3 different project types and scales
Interested candidates are to submit a current resume and complete portfolio demonstrating both design work and working drawings in a single PDF file, 10 MB max file size; on-line portfolios will not be reviewed. Please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intermediate Architect Level Position” in the subject heading.