Desired skills and areas of training:
- 2D Drafting landscape plans in AutoCAD
- Land F/X skills are highly desired
- Create material and vision boards
- 3D Modeling in SketchUp and/or Lumion
- Digital and hand-drawn rendering
Preferred experience with the following:
- Good knowledge of, and proficiency, with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic skills of hand sketching, Photoshop, SketchUp, In-Design.
- Ability to read construction plans.
- Self-motivated, work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Organized, detail oriented and can communicate professionally.
- Enthusiasm to learn.
- Have a creative mind and design eye.
- Marketing experience a plus.
Interested persons should submit a Cover Letter, resume and a sample of work that highlights technical and conceptual design abilities. Submit via Email to Teresa@meltondg.com or in person at 820 Broadway Street, Chico, CA.