About Us |
For more than 15 years, AN Media Group has been the leading voice on architecture and design in the United States. As the go-to media source for tens of thousands of professionals, AN delivers up-to-the-minute news, impactful stories, and compelling commentary about the forces shaping the built environment today. Through our prestigious print and digital publications, influential Facades+ and TECH+ conference series, and ever-growing product database, AN reaches decision-makers across the AEC fields.
The Role |
AN Media Group is currently accepting applications for a Products Editor to report to the Executive Editor. The Products Editor is in charge of AN’s building products coverage and will work on web and print articles for The Architect’s Newspaper and AN Interior. This is a full-time staff role based in AN’s New York City office.
- Produce product features for The Architect's Newspaper and AN Interior print editions
- Produce weekly e-newsletter
- Post product coverage to archpaper.com and aninterior.com
- Schedule and post content to The Architect's Newspaper and AN Interior’s Instagram accounts
- In conjunction with marketing department, organize and supervise annual products competition
- Write sales collateral as needed
- Represent the brand at trade shows and manufacturer events
- Develop and brief contacts in relevant fields
- Attend events and provide editors and publisher with timely intel on such products
- Track and report on products and stay aware of trends in all relevant fields of architecture, technology, construction, and design
- Edit products-related sponsored content for The Architect’s Newspaper
Please send an email with Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.