Bade Stageberg Cox is an award-winning architecture firm based in New York City. The firm is organized as a collaborative studio environment, and is involved in a wide range of scales and project types including residential, cultural and institutional.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious project architect with a passion for design and a minimum of 5 years experience. As a project architect, you will develop creative design solutions, manage projects through all phases of design and construction, and oversee and mentor more junior staff. You will work closely with the firm’s principals, and be instrumental in realizing the work of the firm.
- Masters of Architecture or a 5-year Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Proficiency in Revit, CAD, 3D computer modeling, and representation
- Experience with institutional, residential, and cultural project types, in both new construction & renovations
- Applicant must have a proven track record of work on projects from conceptual design through construction administration, and be skilled at technical detailing and construction documents
- Familiarity with NYC DoB filing process, code research, zoning analysis, and securing approvals from LPC, DOB, Community Board, PDC etc.
We offer an energetic, challenging work environment in our Downtown Brooklyn office, with plenty of room for advancement. We invest in developing our staff’s professional skills and work to support their career development. We encourage our team to bring their diverse interests and talents to bear on the firm’s work. Salary will be commensurate with experience, and a benefit package including health insurance and 401(k) is offered.
Please send a cover letter stating availability, salary expectations, resume and work samples in a single PDF of not more than 20MB to employment at bscarchitecture dot com, with “Project Architect - Jr. Level” in the subject line. We regret that only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.