Advertising in The Architect’s Newspaper’s nationally distributed print issues, website, and online newsletters gives you reach to a focused community of architects, designers, engineers, landscape architects, lighting designers, academics, developers, contractors, and other interested parties in the built urban environment.
- Tailor your advertising program by taking advantage of the building and design trends in each area. Target lead points by locality.
- Team up with your key bicoastal dealers and showrooms to drive sales by introducing our readers—the industry specifiers—to the local distributors with whom they will be doing business.
- Solidify the relationship—your future is in their hands for years to come!
Become part of our community!
The Architect’s Newspaper Survey
- 68% male, 31% female, 1% nonbinary
- 2% ages 18–24, 6% ages 25–34, 15% ages 35–44, 22% ages 45–54, 23% ages 55–64, and 30% ages 65+
- 44% have an annual household income of $150,000+
- 62% are principals/partners
- 59% are architects
- 36% work in firms with fewer than 5 employees
- 80% of readers stay informed about AN via email newsletters
- 85% of readers follow the @archpaper social media account
- 94% of readers value AN‘s coverage of architecture
- 62% Windows & Doors
- 57% Paints & Finishes
- 56% Glass
- 55% Masonry & Stone
- 53% Lighting
- 53% Hardware