Building upon the Parsons exhibition How Things Don’t Work: The Dreamspace of Victor Papanek, this symposium will explore design, future-making and speculation at the intersection of broken systems and social change.
– Stuart Candy, Futurist
– Paola Antonelli, Senior Curator, Department of Architecture and Design, MoMA
– Gerald Bast, Rector, University of Applied Arts Vienna
– Alison Clarke, Director, Papanek Foundation, University of Applied Arts Vienna
– Fiona Raby, Professor Industrial Design, University of Applied Arts Vienna
– Jamer Hunt, Director, Graduate Program in Transdisciplinary Design, Parsons The New School for Design