The Future is Blended: The largest industry event on student living in Europe to be held in Berlin’
‘The Class Conference 2019: The Future is Blended’ will be hosted by The Class of 2020; a European think-tank that shapes the future of living, learning, and working in university cities. The think-tank will welcome real estate, higher education and government high-level professionals from across the globe at their annual conference in Berlin.
The Class of 2020 will explore various topics in relation to the theme, Blended Living, including
– The Student housing markets and the future of PBSA (models) in Europe and beyond;
– The Co-Revolution: co-working, co-living, micro-apartments;
– New concepts for blending intergenerational living;
– The Urban Campus methodology; innovation hubs and talent ecosystems;
– The rise of branch campuses: new talent geographies in post-Brexit Europe;
– Funding the University of the Future: real estate as a leverage;
– The digitalisation of higher education and work; the role of tech and platforms;
– Models for affordability; fostering inclusive cities and communities.
Are our shared urban living models really blending together? What are the drivers influencing how students and young talent are living?
The top-level industry expert speakers will include: Oke Hauser, Creative Lead, MINI Living; Gunther Schmidt, CEO Medici/QUARTERS- CEO; Adam Brockley, Founder & Global CDO, Scape; Prof. Dr Philipp Bouteiller, CEO, Tegel Projekt GmbH; Emmanuel Javal, CEO, Le Grand Reservoir; Rainer Nonnegässer, CEO, International Campus Group; Jill Ju, Global Investment Director, The Collective; Brian Welsh, CEO, Nido Student; Anil Khera, CEO, Node; Nathan Goddard, CEO, Student Roost; Charlie MacGregor, CEO & Founder, The Student Hotel.
Date: November 6-7, 2019
Venue: Arena Berlin, Eichenstraße 4 12435 Berlin
Program and more details: https://theclassof2020.org/the-class-conference-2019/