Light in Action Express is a free 2 hour lighting education program that fits into your busy workday – and earns you an AIA CES credit.
Sign up to master lighting techniques, latest LED modules, dimming controls, and fixtures, presented by experts from Edison Price Lighting, Xicato, and eldoLED.
– Art of Lighting Tour: See lighting theory come to life at the Edison Price Lighting Gallery.
– The future of LEDs: Learn how cutting-edge LED modules will change visitor experiences everywhere.
– Dimming Control Innovations: Master dimming controls, and see what’s on the horizon.
– R&D Round Tables: Our R&D engineers invite you to a hands-on analysis of fixtures and their application techniques.
– Tour of a ‘Made in USA’ factory: Tour our full-scale factory, which combines cutting-edge machinery with handcrafted methods.
Reception to follow, including wine, hors d’eouvres, and a live jazz guitarist.
Light in Action is offered on June 7 (9-11am), June 8 (9-11am), and June 9 (3-5pm, with a reception to follow).