How will conscious design change the way we transform our cities?
Conscious Cities Festival 2020 invites leading practitioners, activists, scientists and the general public from around the globe to explore the dialogue between people and place.
- Opening Event, International
- Accra, Ghana: Our Urban Heritage: Children, Nature, and Culture in the City
- Adelaide, Australia: Being Adelaide
- Bengaluru, India: The Person-Space Exchange
- Denver, CO: Shaping Health
- Ibiza, Spain: What is Next? Human Innovation
- Lahore, Pakistan: The Human-Kind: Lahore
- Lima, Peru: Perspectivas y posibilidades para una arquitectura peruana del buen vivir | Perspectives and possibilities for a peruvian architecture of well-being
- London, UK: Flourish
- Milan, Italy: ENERGIES’ LANDSCAPE | Food, Nutrition and Urban Environment
- Monterrey, MX: La ciudad salva | The city saves
- New York City, NY: Designing for Equity
- Paris, France: Le capital social en ville face aux crises | Urban social capital under crises
- Phoenix, AZ: Shaping Collaboration: Conscious Design in Phoenix and Beyond
- Singapore: The Big Sit
- Tel Aviv, Israel: Agency and the City: Expression in the Physical and Digital Commons
- Toronto, CA: Conscious Toronto | Shaping an Equitable City
- Warsaw, Poland: Sensing Our City
The Centre for Conscious Design (CCD) is an international grassroots think tank focused on using conscious design to alleviate complex social and urban issues today and in the future. The CCD emerged out of the Conscious Cities Movement, started by architect Itai Palti and neuroscientist Prof. Moshe Bar in 2015. Its mission is to reconceptualize design and push towards a ‘conscious’ model that responds to the needs of the people and communities.
#ConsciousCities #CCities20 #CCF2020